Hello again! Today I bring you the Fideuá Recipe from our favorite cook, Aunt Mercedes. If you still don’t know any of her recipes, what are you waiting for? Here are some of their incredible dishes like The recipe for Chicken to Aunt Mercedes’ pepitoria or The recipe for Aunt Mercedes’ Ham Hock . Let’s move on to what matters, this time the dish we will prepare will be a delicious fideuá for 4 people, I hope you like it hehe.
Do you want to know the ingredients of this great dish? Well, let’s get to it.
– 20 g of olive oil
– 250 g of thick fideos
– Fish broth (can be stock cube)
– 150 g of peeled prawns
– 1/4 of mussels
– 1 red pepper. 1 Onion
Nutritional value: 970 Kcal/person 39.5 g in fat/person 68.4 g in protein /person
Now we will move on to the step-by-step preparation of our recipe.
- We must heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a paella pan
- Chop the onion and red pepper and sauté for a few minutes until tender.
- Add a litre (approximately) of fish broth and a little saffron.
- After a few minutes, add the fideos, prawns and mussels.
- When the fideos are tender, remove the pan from the heat and cover it with a clean cloth and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
And this would be all, we would have our fideuá ready to eat. As you can see, Aunt Mercedes’ recipes are always simple but delicious!!
Do you want to know one of Aunt Mercedes’ favourite ingredients? Then I encourage you to try Arraigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the great secret of Aunt Mercedes