Aunt Mercedes' Tuna Steaks Recipe
Hello! This time I bring you something very special, the Recipe for Tuna Steaks in sauce. This dish is one of Aunt Mercedes’ specialties and that is why today she has decided to share it with her audience. P>
Now we will explain in detail the secrets to prepare this delicious dish.
Ingredients for the Tuna Steaks in Sauce Recipe:
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil (20g)
– 1 onion, 2 bell peppers, 1 lemon
– 6 tuna steaks
– White wine (20g)
And to accompany the dish:
–Poor man’s potatoes (to add to the final dish)
How to make the Tuna Fillets in sauce:
- First we dress the tuna fillets with lemon and some salt
- In a container, pour olive oil and sauté the onion and roasted bell peppers.
- Put the tuna fillets in the container and fry them in the oil.
- We add 3 fingers of white wine to the mixture
- We take a bowl and put the fillets in the center, on one side the salad and on the other, the poor man’s potatoes.
And we would have our plate of tuna steaks ready to serve. I hope that these instructions have served you well and that you make a dish so good you would lick your fingers after hehe. Remember that if you have any questions you can leave them below. We’ll ask Aunt Mercedes and we’ll send you the answer